Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chocolatey, yummy goodness...

So this week is Teacher Appreciation Week at my kids' school and I volunteered to provide some food items. Tuesday was a layered taco dip, today was a chocolate hazelnut tart and tomorrow is cookies. I decided to make the same cookies I made for my niece last week, Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies. I used this recipe from the Food Network. I'm so glad for my local Wegman's for some of the more "exotic" ingredients. Giant just doesn't carry dark chocolate covered espresso beans. Anyway, after a morning PTA meeting, a quick run to Target, lunch and getting Jacob on the bus for afternoon Kindergarten, I came home and whipped up a batch. My house is smelling really yummy right now.



The dry ingredients...
 Melting the chocolate and the butter...
  
Scooped onto the pan...(love my cookie scoops and Silpat liners)
The finished cookies...

I don't know how I'm going to not eat these. Good thing I'm out of the house tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment